Designing A Behavioral Segmentation Model
Service Category:Business Transformation
Vertical:Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Using Design Thinking approach Nihilent provided a solutions framework enabling the customer to better understand the perceived attitudes to risk in shaping the behaviour of High Networth Individuals (HNI) customers towards wealth creation.
A privately-owned leading asset management company that manages customer focused equity portfolios, equity and fixed income mutual funds.
ENABLING THE CUSTOMER CONNECT
The asset management company engaged Nihilent to study the relationship between demographic factors, personal awareness and perceived attitudes to risk in shaping the behaviour of High Networth Individual (HNI) customers towards wealth creation, specifically on portfolio management services.
Moreover, the customer was struggling to meet the testing needs of their eCommerce department.
THE ENGAGEMENT WALKTHROUGH
Using ethnographic research, Nihilent assisted the company with:
- Designing a Behavioral segmentation model for its customers.
- Identifying the key Personas with detailed characteristics.
- Designing a sales-service model tailored to suit each persona type.
- Refining its messaging and communication strategy.
- Road mapping for technology platforms to automate and deliver the target customer experiences.