-   Did you know that your SAP systems may have vulnerabilities arising from interfacing with legacy systems, mobile apps, web access, SAP router, RFC among others?
-   Did you know that SAP has released nearly 3600 patches till date, to plug these vulnerabilities?
-   Did you know that the cycle time to detect and block an intrusion could be 12 to 18 months, putting your information assets at risk?
Business impact of a vulnerable system
Addressing the Vulnerability Challenge
-  Consultants with Vulnerability Management solutions experience
-  Deep understanding of COSO, COBIT, ISO 27000 and other risk and compliance requirements. As well as ERM, Access     Control, Identity Management, and Process Control
-  Business Process expertise enables addressing the process control challenge holistically
-  Have evolved own methodologies to provide tighter controls
-  SAP VAR partner, with 200+ consultants and a recognized partner for HANA and All-in-One (AiO) software
-  Understanding of Local requirements
-  Expertise in verticals such as Discrete Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing, Retail, Media and Healthcare
-  Recognized as EBM partner of the year for SAP All-in-One for 2015
-  Rapid Deployment solutions available for Pharma, Chemical, Textiles and Gemstone industries
-  COE for S/4 HANA, Analytics, Vulnerability Management, Fiori, and Mobility solutions
-  Delivering solutions in over 9 countries
-  Over 135 successfully delivered projects. Currently supporting over 60 customers via our offshore Support center, most of     whom have been with us for over 6 years
-  Delivering Advisory services including Partner selection, Best practices implementations, Program management, getting     more out of existing SAP investments, M&A consulting and more