Managed INFRASTRUCTURE Services
Nihilent's Managed Services and IT Support provides an effective combination of People, Processes and Tools to ensure that IT infrastructure is always up and running. Flexible service delivery and convenient service options are integral features of Nihilent's managed IT Services.
The client can choose to select services options such as onsite, remote or a combination of the two. Nihilent offers further flexibility in services to its customers by offering short-term and long-term agreement. This flexibility in services will allow the client to choose the mode that best suits their business requirement.
- High level Network Design (Pre-Sales Support)
- Understand customer’s network requirements and pain areas
- Understand challenges and constraints and cater for future requirements
- Evaluate various scenario for customer’s requirement
- Create reliable, secure and cost effective proposal
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Network Disaster Recovery Service
- Periodic reviews, revisions, monitoring and testing of Network operations
Technology Integration Services
- LAN, WAN, Security, VoIP Implementations
Global deployment and integration of Networking products and solutions (Cisco and others)
- Network Migration Planning & Implementation
- Network Optimization & Audit Services
- Identify network bottlenecks and areas for improvement
- Assess network coverage and capacity, Pinpoint deficiency to enhance efficiency
- Help customer enhance their network to cope for future expansion
Remote Managed Services
- Helpdesk Services
- Proactive Helpdesk Service (Onsite / Offshore)
- Availability management - 24x7 automated network support, with user-defined notification and escalation rules, manned by professional trained engineers
- Inventory Tracking ,Asset Management & MIS Report
- Service Support Call Initiation and closure
- Trouble ticket tracking and Service Feedback from Customer
- Network Monitoring and Technical Support Services
- On-site Network Management Support
- Proactive management of service levels
- Track and monitor all devices under contract; notifications on faults
- Fault isolation, maintenance dispatch, carrier issue management
- Service Restoration, Configuration backup and reviews
- Recommend network improvements and vendor SLA management
- Business Critical Support for a Global Network Services Major: the business challenge was to minimise disruption to business, provide the business with new enhancements and services in short time frames. Also to continually optimise and improve on service levels and architecture.
Nihilent provided Level-3 support and maintenance on large EAI application, incident and problem management, change and release management, proactive monitoring of servers, SLA compliance and service reporting, Introduction of new services and portals based on new technology frameworks, Product upgrades and integration with third party tools like SAP and Cisco B2B interface
Benefits derived by Customer included High Availability, Reduced time to market for New Solutions, Reduced TCO, Reduction in overall release timeframe.
- High level Network Design (Pre-Sales Support) for Dimension Data North America and UAE: operations of global IT infrastructure services major: Nihilent provides network design pre-sales support in all areas of technology including LAN, WAN, IPT and Infrastructure Cabling by leveraging a skilled, cost effective staff to make client staff more proactive and more customers oriented.
Benefits derived by customer included improved technical presales support through reduced turn-around times of deliverables and handling more client engaging activities with same level of staffing.
- Network Deployment and Management for Dimension Data Advanced Infrastructure (UK): Nihilent deploys highly qualified and skilled resources globally for network implantation and management. Nihilent has the capabilities to meet client’s seasonal and long term demand for skilled manpower.
The Nihilent Advantage
- Experience in running large scale business critical support
- Cost-Effective, Best-Practices driven methodologies including ITIL
- Different Levels of Service and SLA based service delivery
- Flexible Service Windows – mention options like ticketing, dedicated, part-dedicated and other models
- Flexible Staffing model
- Cross-technology and functional team for best fit
- Knowledge Base