Nihilent offers in-depth knowledge of end-to-end e-Business, B2B and E-Commerce development solutions for different market verticals to help clients compete and excel in the digital marketplace.
We also provide solutions for a dynamic environment where business and technology strategies converge. Nihilent’s experience in this domain spans from large global
corporations and new generation technology companies to small and medium business and entrepreneurs.
- Integrating supply chain and distribution chain effectively
- Improving sourcing and procurement processes and expands access to trading partners and support services
- Integrating business applications with trading partners’ application to reduce transaction handling/ processing cost
- Be-spoke e-Business application development using new age web technologies
- Seamless Integration with ERP and other Business applications
- Use of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for solution delivery
- A global leader in provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure:The business challenge was non-compliance leading to loss of revenue due to lack of online integration with Cisco’s business applications. Nihilent’s Solution included Business-to-Business online application integration between Dimension Data and Cisco. Benefit derived by Customer was the real time integration with Cisco’s business application thereby helping them to achieve 100% compliance with Cisco’s global alliance requirements SLAs.
- A leading American e-Commerce portal: The business Challenge was to develop e-commerce website as well as integrate with back-to-back vendor ordering with aggressive timelines to phase out existing application. Nihilent’s Solution included using Microsoft Software Factories to reduce the development timeline. Followed by in-factory preview towards end of development phase and finally rollout into customer’s environment. Benefits derived by Customer: Faster order fulfilment. Cost reduction by off shoring project. Nihilent helped reduction of rework by way of prototyping.
Leading distributor of electronic components distributing over 450,000 components from 2,500 suppliers; headquartered in UK with operations in all continents; Business Challenge was to develop buyer approval framework called Purchasing Manger for its E-Commerce website. Nihilent’s Solution included re-engineering of the existing Broad Vision solution to SOA architecture, which offers interoperability between different applications. Benefits derived by Customer: Customers can manage budget and apply approval controls for online purchasing. It also provides seamless integration for order fulfilment from end customer to the component suppliers & hence improves efficiency of entire supply chain.
The Nihilent Advantage
- Cost effective open source technologies to build solutions
- Experience in large scale integration using commercial products and custom services
- Bespoke solution development compliant with international e-Business standards
- Tools and frameworks developed in house aimed at quick integration with complex business applications
- Leverage expertise on Mobile application development for M-Commerce and future generation Mobile Internet Devices